Proof that prior to 1936 a PRIVATE STREET existed on the property owned by Ted and Robin Vernon. The Street was named Annabel Watson Street. This street was and had been OPEN TO THE PUBLIC for more than 20 years! All this was written in a court order dated May 23rd, 1957. This evidence was presented to Judge William Thomas who decided it didn't have any importance to the matter!
Accompanying this order is a survey of the property created by the Biscayne Engineering Company on November 7, 1956. The survey includes a sketch of the property that shows the street.